A Weekly Round-Up of Rover-Related Links from Around the Web
It's December—can you even believe it? I know we've been a little quiet on The Dapple in the last week, and that's mostly because things in the offline world have been so darn exciting. This week involved the birth of our first niece, a seven-hour road trip across the Midwest, a surprise one-day pupcation in Chicago, and (finally!) a return to NYC feeling both exhausted and refreshed.
But now that we're home, I'm completely ready to embrace the most festive month of the year. We got our Christmas tree yesterday (the first real one I've ever had in an NYC apartment) and Josh and I will be doing our yearly tradition of Christmas-mug shopping on Saturday. I'm also counting on listening to a whole lot of Christmas music, drinking some eggnog, and wrapping our entire home in twinkle lights. What about you guys?
Besides obsessing over all things Christmas, here's what else I'm up to on this festive Friday:
2) Realizing that sending holiday cards could be more epic than I've ever dreamed.
3) Cheering for Team Dog.
4) Still recovering from flying and wishing every airport in America would do this.
5) Finally framing the amazing portrait we got from this talented artist and recommending her to everyone.
6) Putting together a list of my favorite Christmas items for pups.
7) Hunting for a new airline-approved dog carrier after Dave chewed the zipper off his and crashed a sales conference in our Chicago hotel lobby. 🙈 Currently eyeing this one, but any recommendations?
8) Realizing people were obsessed with pup style long before Instagram.
9) Making Dave his own holiday card this year to exchange with his pup friends all over the country. If you want one, just direct message us on Instagram.
Let me know in the comments what festive fun you'll be up to this weekend (with or without your pups!) and have a great Friday!
*The Dapple sometimes receives affiliate income for product links, but we'll only ever share products we truly love.