Favorite Things Friday: November 3, 2017
A Weekly Round-Up of Rover-Related Links from Around the Web
This is probably a controversial statement, but I think November is NYC's best month. The leaves hit their peak colors, the weather cools off, we have the Macy's Parade, and all the stores start to decorate for the holidays. Just walking around the city makes me feel happy.
Besides my love of November, here are my other favorite Rover-related things this week:
3) Thinking that the team at Shed Defenders is either crazy or brilliant—or maybe both.
4) Ordering Dave his own beer for football Sundays.
5) Planning on slipping this into my own stocking this Christmas.
6) Finding myself aww-ing over these.
7) Loving this idea for upcycled pup snoozing.
8) Discovering that the happiest place on earth just got a little happier.
9) Doing a shameless plug for our once-a-week emails. Sign up here.
What about you guys? What are you loving on this first weekend of November?
*The Dapple sometimes receives affiliate income for product links, but we'll only ever share products we truly love.