Favorite Things Friday: December 8, 2017
A Weekly Round-Up of Rover-Related Links from Around the Web
Happy Friday, everyone! We're supposed to be getting our first snow of the year tomorrow, and I couldn't be more excited. Admittedly, during the second, third, fourth, and fifth snows of the year, I'll be complaining about the slush and the cold and the fact that my boots are never completely waterproof. BUT the first snow is always totally magical. I can't wait!
Anyway, besides snow, here are the other things I'm obsessing over right now:
1) Thanking the NYT for their deep dive into a truly relevant question for my life
2) Thinking I can win big on Christmas gifts for my corgi-obsessed husband by bookmarking these ideas
3) Obsessing over everything in this new collection
4) Realizing it's no coincidence that I've met a lot of dogs named Bella
5) Wishing we could have spent last weekend in New Zealand
6) Belatedly discovering pawliday magic at Honest Kitchen
7) Hoping my weekend is a whole lot like this
8) Shamelessly promoting our dog and dog lover gift guides, which we had way too much fun creating.
What are you guys loving this weekend? Stay safe and warm, everyone!
xo Heather and Dave
*The Dapple sometimes receives affiliate income for product links, but we'll only ever share products we truly love.