Favorite Things Friday: January 19, 2018
A Weekly Round-Up of Rover-Related Links from Around the Web
Happy Friday, friends! I'll let you in on a little secret—I'm totally over January. It just feels like no matter how many Vitamin D tablets I take or how many hours I log in front of the S.A.D. light, this time of year leaves me feeling a little blue.
But instead of moping—as usual—this year I'm trying to enjoy the coziness of the winter. This week, I burned a gazillion Winter Forest candles (very on-sale right now!), baked bread, wore fuzzy socks, and spent a whole lot of time snuggled up with the dogs in this. What about you guys—what helps you get through January?
Anyway, here's what else I'm up to on the woof-web this week:
1) Wanting ALL the corgi gear. How adorable are these?
2) Reading all about this and still having a LOT of questions.
3) Leaving this right here as a PSA to all our Jacksonville area friends.
5) Having some mixed feelings about this.
6) Wondering if Dave secretly listens to the Spice Girls too.
7) Browsing the 50% off sale at Pablo & Co.
8) Finally finding the deep-dive into the Corgis of The Crown that I've been looking for.
That's all for now. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! And seriously, if you have tips for beating back those January blues, let me know.
*The Dapple sometimes receives affiliate income for product links, but we'll only ever share products we truly love.