A Weekly Round-Up of Rover-Related Links from Around the Web
The Dapple is one month old today! I can hardly believe it's been that long.
And I want to say to every single person who has left a comment, or posted on Facebook, or sent an email, I have appreciated it more than you can imagine. It's terrifying to launch a new creative project and wonder if anyone will even read your posts—or worse, if you'll be ripped apart online. But you guys have made this such fun and affirming experience—thank you, thank you, thank you to each and every one of you.
Anyway, enough with my sappy moment. Here's what I'm obsessing over on this final Friday before Thanksgiving:
1) Deciding I need to wrap all my Christmas gifts in this. Definitely, right?
2) Feeling jealous of our London friends.
4) Drooling over the cute holiday Waggo toys.
5) Discovering that this exists. What a world.
6) Loving this idea for our next family trip.
7) Waiting for these beautiful knits to go (deeply) on sale.
9) Adding some velvet to my holiday wardrobe and thinking Dave might need some too.
What are you loving on this last Friday before the Thanksgiving holidays? Wishing you all safe travels, and a happy Thanksgiving!
*The Dapple sometimes receives affiliate income for product links, but we'll only ever share products we truly love.