Favorite Things Friday: December 15, 2017
A Weekly Round-Up of Rover-Related Links from Around the Web
Umm, can you believe there are just ten days until Christmas? Insanity over here is hitting peak levels with last-minute shopping, cookie-baking, and packing all Dave's beach gear for a week with our family in Florida. We'll be posting on here over the next two weeks, but a little less than usual since I'm sure you guys are also busy enjoying the holidays, seeing the people you love, and eating entire pans of peppermint fudge (or maybe that's just me). And keep an eye out for a BIG announcement coming on here to kick off 2018... I won't spoil it, but I will say that we're super excited...
Anyway, here's what else I'm obsessing over on the woof-web this week:
1) Discovering a new way to bring Dave on our beach vacations.
3) Eyeing these adorable camp mugs.
4) Watching this on repeat..
5) Thinking a Puppies and Pinot membership is the best idea I've ever heard.
6) Deciding NYC winter would be a little less miserable with these.
7) Loving all things Fenella Smith
Let me know in the comments what you're loving on this festive Friday. Have a safe and fun weekend, everyone!
xo Heather and Dave 🐾
*The Dapple sometimes receives affiliate income for product links, but we'll only ever share products we truly love.