Favorite Things Friday: December 22, 2017
A Weekly Round-Up of Rover-Related Links from Around the Web
Confession: I'm actually writing this Favorite Things Friday on Thursday because tomorrow is my birthday, and Dave and Josh and I will be celebrating all day with lots of ice cream and champagne—well, no champagne and not much ice cream for Dave—and some mystery plans that I'm not allowed to know yet. We're also prepping for a week of family and Florida sunshine, so I'm just generally in a tizzy of excitement and insanity. What are you guys up to on this holiday weekend?
Here are the other things around the internet that I'm loving this week:
1) Wishing I could go back and finally find out what my childhood rescue mystery mutt was. Who knew that this was possible?
3) Telling dog lovers everywhere to consider a tribute donation to The Sato Project for their holiday gifting.
4) Seeing these all over Instagram and thinking it's time to get Dave one.
5) Loving everything about this.
6) Giving these a shout-out for being the only brand of toys that Dave's sharp little teeth don't rip open in five minutes flat.
Wishing you all a wonderful long weekend with your favorite people and pups!
xo Heather and Dave
*The Dapple sometimes receives affiliate income for product links, but we'll only ever share products we truly love.