Favorite Things Friday: February 2, 2018
A Weekly Round-Up of Rover-Related Links from Around the Web
Happy Groundhog day, everyone! I know we may be in for six more weeks of winter, but that doesn't mean I'm not thrilled to finally be through January and headed into a month where the biggest holiday is celebrated with chocolate and champagne.
But in more dog-friendly news, here's what I'm loving from around dog-internet this week:
1) Thinking I need this
2) Planning who we'll send bisous to this V-Day
3) Putting Lizzie in her first sweater for this
4) Shopping up to 40% off everything at Sleepy Cotton Co.
5) Watching this on repeat
6) Enjoying this deep dive into an issue I've wondered about a lot.
7) Prepping for weekend treats—for all of us
8) Shamelessly promoting our V-Day shopping guide, which was way too much fun to prep.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
*The Dapple sometimes receives affiliate income for product links, but we'll only ever share products we truly love.