Favorite Things Friday: February 9, 2018
A Weekly Round-Up of Rover-Related Links from Around the Web
Hey, friends! It's Friyay, and I couldn't be more thrilled. This week seemed EXTRA long. It's starting to feel like we've been potty-training Elizabeth forever and ever. I remember feeling that way with Dave and it was right before he finally "got it," but right now it just seems like we're constantly standing around in the snow and rain trying to persuade Lizzie that it's more fun to potty there than on our white shag rugs. (It definitely isn't!)
Anyway, in happier news, we're headed toward a weekend of pre-Valentine celebrations and some good park time. Plus, here's what else I've been obsessing over around the woof web:
1) Making plans to pick up one of these this weekend. Just because it's a good cause. 😉
2) Digging into our Pinterest numbers and discovering that these are by FAR our most re-pinned item! So cute, right?
3) Eyeing this adorable doggy treat stamp set.
4) Loving that the NYT did a deep dive into something that I've wondered about A LOT.
5) Falling for this dog washi tape.
6) Going all heart-eyes-emoji over these adorable treats.
7) Obsessing over these sweet and stylish collars.
8) Finding the Etsy store of my dreams. #CorgLife
Have a great weekend, everyone!
xo Heather (and Dave and Lizzie!)
*The Dapple sometimes receives affiliate income for product links, but we'll only ever share products we truly love.