A Weekly Round-Up of Rover-Related Links from Around the Web
Happy Dogtober, everyone! We're headed into one of my very favorite times of the year. I'm always looking for something to celebrate and I love that October, November, and December each deliver a major holiday that involves delicious food, dress-up, and friends or family.
Here's what I'm loving on this first Friday of October:
1) Counting down the days until NYC's first dog cafe opens.
2) Deciding I definitely need this keychain from Bark YYC. Is there a better life motto? Also, it's a definite upgrade from the giant, not-so-chic safety pin that I'm currently using on my keyring...
3) Trying to figure out how many of these dogs I can fit into my Manhattan apartment.
4) Looking for layovers in Denver so I can check out this creative airport exhibit.
5) LOL-ing the newest Maddie book, Maddie Lounging on Things.
6) Bookmarking these guys for weekend cooking.
7) Wondering how stubby dachshund legs would do with doga classes.
8) Spending all of last weekend feeling super cozy in these.
Have a safe and pup-filled weekend, everyone!
*The Dapple sometimes receives affiliate income for product links, but we'll only ever share products we truly love.