A Weekly Round-Up of Rover-Related Links from Around the Web
Happy Friday, everyone! It's been such an exciting week over here at Dapple HQ with the launch of our blog on Tuesday and our (first ever!) giveaway on Wednesday. We're so touched and overwhelmed by the encouragement and kind words many of you have shared—it really means the world to us!
Anyway, here's what I'm obsessing over on the woof-web this weekend:
1) Appreciating that Google somehow understands how much time I spend looking back through old photos of Dave.
2) Deciding that I've waited long enough to buy myself this mug.
3) Having all the feels reading about Lulu the CIA dog and her happy ending.
4) Discovering DOG magazine and ordering myself an issue. Seriously, how gorgeous is this design?
5) Eyeing the uber-classy new pup products CB2 just added to their site.
6) Putting these on my Christmas list for Josh. (Shhh, don't tell.) Has anyone ordered them before?
7) Shamelessly plugging our Halloween Dog Costumes Pinterest board in case you've procrastinated your Hallowiener planning.
What are you obsessing over this Friday? Tell us in the comments. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!
Extra Extra Credit: Want to get Favorite Things Friday as an email? Sign up for our email list here.
*The Dapple sometimes receives affiliate income for product links, but we'll only ever share products we truly love.